1. This is how your sticker appears and the parts it's composed of:
2. Carefully cut out each single element together with the backing support sheet and the application tape to separate them from one another
3. Gently remove the support sheet and stick the application tape together with the chosen item to the surface to decorate
4. By using the smoothing blade make all the parts of the sticker adhere to the surface, removing possible bubbles or wrinkles
5. Gently peel the clear application tape off. Be careful not to pull the sticker off the surface, for tiny and delicate parts of the sticker use the smoothing blade.
The sticker is now perfectly placed and shows its beauty!
The stickers are printed and cut on an adhesive vinyl film out, a totally no-toxic, safe material, made to resist to your little one's vivacity.
The mural painting effect is granted by the matte finishing of this material and by the particular features of the vinyl, granting a perfect adherence without creating bubbles or defects.
It's important to be sure that the surface to decorate is clean, smooth and dry. A very porous or wet could be less suitable for mural stickers, while furniture, tiles, glass windows, wood, plastic and metal are perfectly suitable.
After having painted a wall it's advisable to wait 10-15 days for decorating it with the stickers in order to be sure that it is perfectly dry.
And what if, later on, you change your mind? Our stickers are highly adhesive in order to guarantee a long duration and avoid unsticking, nevertheless it's possible to remove them, since they are not permanent. It's of course necessary to remove them with care, particularly if they have been applied on a painted wall or on wall paper, to avoid damaging the surfaces on which the stickers are applied.
If applied on glass windows or plastic it's possible to warm up the sticker using a hair dryer: removing it will be easier. After removal the stickers are not reusable.
Within each package you will find detailed instructions for applying small, medium or large stickers and very useful little smoothing blade to help you with the application of your stickers!